The new European regulation regarding the personal data protection - also known as GDPR - sets a series of objectives that the Company Montesoffio s.a.s. di De Angeli Giorgia & C. undertakes to achieve through an adjustment path, in line with its strategies and high security propensity.
This section provides documentation of personal data protection.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Giorgia De Angeli, with registered office in via Domenico Gasparini, 9 - 61029 - Urbino PU (hereinafter, the "Company") and is responsible for fulfilling the functions expressly provided by the European Regulation regarding the personal data protection provided by the user when registering on the site or in any case acquired when providing the services to the user allowed to access. It is possible to send requests or communications to the Owner at the e-mail address email@example.com.
We inform you that the Company, as data controller, will process the personal data provided by the user for the purpose of registering on the site, as well as for the provision of additional services made available through the site, in accordance with the applicable legislation of personal data protection.
Access to the site does not require the insertion of personal details.
For the eventual use of the 'contacts' online service and to have access to other additional services, you will have to enter your personal data in specific sections of the site.
Pursuant to article 13 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Company informs the user who consults the website, www.aurarelais.it, about the purposes and methods of processing your personal data. In the event that the user decides to register on the site www.aurarelais.it and use for free the connected services, he will receive, in relation to the processing of the data provided for these purposes, further information pursuant to art. 13 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. It should be noted that the information is provided exclusively in relation to the data provided for the purpose of consulting this site and, therefore, is not made in relation to the consultation of other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirection links on the pages of this site.
Finally, we inform you that the extended information pursuant to art. 13 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter GDPR.
No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide the information below.
1. Purpose of the Treatment
The personal data collected by the Company will be used for the purpose of:
- provide the services requested by the user and provided through this site, including through the communication of data to other companies pursuant to art. 4 of this information (appointed by the Company as data processing managers) for the purposes of the technical and administrative management of the services;
- be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal lists, keeping the accounts, billing, managing the creditor for the satisfaction of all the obligations established by current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by the user;
- send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by the user when accessing the Site, unless the user opposes this treatment by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and, where the user gives his express consent;
- send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, carry out commercial communications, including interactive ones, carry out direct sales or placement of products or services, also of third parties.
The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be the user's consent, the execution of a contract of which the user is a part or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as data controller.
2. Processing methods
The ways how the personal data will be processed include both manual and electronic use, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of information.
3. Providing data
The provision of data for the purposes (1.1) and (1.2) referred to the point 1 are optional without prejudice to the fact that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing of this information will make it impossible for our Company, to conclude the contract and provide any services requested and to fulfill legal obligations.
In case of refusal of the processing of personal data (1.3) and (1.4) pursuant to art. 1 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the services requested by the user, as well as the fulfillment of the obligations expected by laws, regulations and community legislation.
4. Communication and data dissemination
The data provided may be processed within our Company by all those in charge of the processing appointed in writing by data controller and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Law.
The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- Entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing connected with the fulfillment of the administrative, accounting, commercial and managerial obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
- To public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Banks, financial institutions or other subjects for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
5. Place and time of data retention
Your personal data will be stored on servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not make transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Union.
The personal data concerning the user will be kept for the entire duration of his contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will keep personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of the contractual and legal obligations, including fiscal ones.
Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the limitation period provided by the law to possibly enforce or defend a right in court.
6. Data Controller
The Data Controller of personal data (Data Controller) is Giorgia De Angeli, with registered office in via Domenico Gasparini, 9 - 61029 - Urbino PU. The list of any data controllers is available at the Data Controller's offices and can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. Rights of the interested party
At any time, the user may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period (so-called right of access);
- obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning him (so-called right of rectification);
obtain the limitation of the treatment, obtaining that the personal data concerning him are only kept without any other use of them in the following cases:
- the user disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary to allow the Company to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful but the user nevertheless opposes the cancellation of personal data by the Company;
- personal data are necessary for the user to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The user has objected to the processing and is awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of the Company's legitimate reasons for processing over those of the interested part (so-called right of limitation).
- obtain the portability of the data, or rather receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance if they are processed under the contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right);
- oppose and obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where their personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation in the following cases:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- the user has withdrawn his consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of his consent;
- the user has opposed the processing of personal data concerning him in the event that they are processed for a legitimate interest of the Company;
- the processing of your personal data does not accord with the law.
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority. The user can exercise his rights with a written request sent to the Guarantor for the personal data protection (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Rome RM) to assert his rights in relation to the processing of personal data concerning him.
We inform the user that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called cancellation right).